Wolf's Ridge Brewing...
...is a family owned and operated craft brewery and restaurant, created as a result of our long and deepening love for both craft beer and food. WRB was born through the deep desire of the owners to create a gathering space for other craft beer and food lovers in the downtown Columbus community. Our goal is to build a microbrewery and restaurant that becomes a proud member of the community, where we provide our patrons with a wonderful dining and drinking experience.
The concept at Wolf's Ridge Brewing is centered on the idea that by focusing on craft and locally sourced products and services as much as possible, we are staying true to our primary goal of supporting and emulating the community in which we reside.
Our wonderful staff and team strive to offer the highest quality craft beer and a casual, comfortable restaurant environment inspired by a new American menu featuring fresh and seasonal ingredients.
...was what pulled us in and keeps us going. WRB has an earnest appreciation and respect for the craft lifestyle and the integrity and passion inherent in it. We believe that by sourcing high quality products as locally as possible, we are not only contributing to our community, but we are promoting a truly sustainable local environment. We are deeply grateful to have the opportunity to share with you the goods from some of Central Ohio’s and the Midwest’s finest craftsmen and craftswomen, including, but not limited to:
- Amish Originals Furniture Co., Westerville, Ohio
- Amy D's, Lewis Center, Ohio
- Angry Baker, Columbus, Ohio
- Beeler’s Pure Pork, Le Mars, Iowa
- Bell & Evans, Fredericksburg, Pennsylvania
- Glenn Avenue Soap Company, Grandview Heights, Ohio
- Herbal Sage Tea Company, Athens, Ohio
- jC’s Sweet Tea, Gahanna, Ohio
- La Quercia, Norwalk, Iowa
- Maple Leaf Farms, Leesburg, Indiana
- Olde Wood Ltd., Malvern, Ohio
- One Line Coffee, Columbus, Ohio
- Richards Maple Products, Chardon, Ohio
- Sunny Meadows Flower Farm, Columbus, Ohio
- Widmer’s Cheese, Theresa, Wisconsin
We are happy to take reservations; however, we always keep a portion of our tables available for our neighbors, wanderers, and those of you who prefer to live spontaneously.
Gift certificates are available for purchase here.
Call (614) 429-3936 to reserve a table for you and your friends.
Please note that in order to ensure each of our guests experiences the good, fun time WRB strives to provide, we limit parties to a maximum of 12 on Friday and Saturday evenings.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.