Slowly but surely, we've been releasing our debut of sour beers from our Wild Heritage Series! The next entry will be Red Legacy, our Flander's-Style red ale that has been aging in oak barrels for 16 months. Red Legacy is a complex and malty beer, with acidic, tart notes that are classic to this historic style. Alongside Red Legacy, we will also have limited bottles of our espresso milk stout, Night Method and Clear Sky Lemon Meringue available. Currently we will be setting bottle allotments at 3 per person, but this is subject to change closer to the release.
Expect a killer draft list with 20 taps and a few special casks, as well as a full food menu! Doors will open at 10:00 am, and the sale will begin at 11:00 am first come, first serve.
Limited bottles available:
- Red Legacy, Batch #1: $20, 22 oz bombers. Limit of 2 per person (350 total bottles)
- Night Method: $4.99, 22 oz bombers. Limit of 6 per person (800 total bottles)
- Clear Sky Lemon Meringue: $6.99, 22 oz bombers. No limit (1,000 total bottles)
- Cinnamon Toast Brunch - $6.99, 22 oz bombers. Limit of 2 per person (150 total bottles)
- Coconut Cream Pie - $6.99, 22 oz bombers. Limit of 1 per person (75 total bottles).
All the Breakfast
Feuer und Wasser
Skylon English Summer Ale
Coconut Howling Moon
Clear Sky Lemon Meringue
Clear Sky Creamsicle
Cinnamon Toast Brunch
Dire Wolf One Line
Dire Wolf Coco Joy
Terre du Sauvage Green
Terre du Sauvage Gold with Hibiscus and Ginger
Terre du Sauvage Gold
Casks (tapping times):
- Howling Moon aged on orange wood with orange peel, Double DH - Mandarina (10 AM)
- Basil Driftwood (10 AM)
- Coconut Cream Pie with Golden Grahams (12 PM)